5th Gen 4Runner Low Profile Front Bumper - Ironman 4x4
- Vehicle Specific Fitment
- Built with durability in mind
- Ready for your next adventure
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Low profile front bumper for the 5th Gen 4Runner from Ironman 4x4 - Raid Series
The Raid Series 5th Gen 4Runner front bumper is a winch and light ready bumper that not only looks great, but also helps increase your rig's off road capabilities.
According to Ironman 4x4, this is the world's first fully crash safety tested and SRS airbag compatible, tubular style bumper for the 5th Gen 4Runner.
The raid series bumpers aim to blend the practicality and functionality of Australian designed products, with a look that is widely popular here in the USA.
To further improve safety, the Ironman 4x4 Raid Series bumper uses a 2-stage attachment design that connects the winch cradle directly to the chassis of the vehicle. This is alternative to the one-piece bumpers that tend to pull from the bumper shell, which results in twisting and potential deformation to the steel construction as well as the vehicle. Additionally, the frame-mounted rated recovery points give you a solid and dependable solution for recovery or towing.
Specifications and features:
- SKU: BBR078K
- Compatible ONLY with 9500 LBS winch
- Optional light bar can be added
- Pickled, cold-rolled steel
- Heavy duty black powder coated finish
- 360 degree robotic welding for precision
- Increased approach and departure angles
- Standard 10" x 4.5" winch mount footprint
- Bolt-on, frame-mounted recovery points included with bumper
- Integrated crumple zones
- ADR 69, 73 approved