Jeep Wrangler JL Snorkel - Rugged Ridge AmFib Modular System
- Vehicle Specific Fitment
- Built with durability in mind
- Ready for your next adventure
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Jeep Wrangler JL Snorkel by Rugged Ridge | Designed for overland and off road applications
Give your JL Wrangler a chance to breathe in fresh, cleaner air and increase your water crossing reliability by adding our Rugged Ridge AmFib, modular snorkel kit.
When traveling off road, especially if you are following a convoy, your original air filter can quickly become clogged by the excess dust. By adding a snorkel you are relocating the entry point for the incoming air, thus lowering the amount of contamination that tends to make its way into the filter.
Often seen in safari expeditions, snorkels are widely used not only to help deliver fresh air, but to also offer a better chance of reducing engine damage from water crossings. The Rugged Ridge AmFib system is unique in the way that it does not require for the hood to be cut or modified to fit. The kit also offers the flexibility of letting you run a discrete, low mounted setup, or the traditional high-mount snorkel setup.
- Snorkel designed for the Jeep Wrangler JL
- Part Number: 17756.31-JL
- Durable, UV resistant finish
- Will fit all US Spec Gasoline models
- Can be installed in low or high-mount configurations
- Helps reduce dirt contamination
- Helps reduce chance of water damage from crossings
- Includes mounting hardware
- No-drill installation
- CARB exempt